Wednesday, October 22, 2008

School Lunch with Conner

Eat lunch with your K-student day!
It was even chicken nuggets, yum! I love you Conner!
Three Cowboys at Nap Time (not sure how "nap" time got it's name).


Conner brought Keenan for "Show and Tell." He was so sweet with him. Conner told all about him and what he can and can not do. Keenan loved it. (It was also "hat day" for Red Ribbon Week)

2 comments:

THE GOULDINGS said...

hey betty its jamie! I found your blog on jana's! im excited that i found you!That is so cute that Conner wanted to take Kennan for show in tell. your kids are so cute!!

C&K said...

Keenan is getting so big! I can't believe it. Elora was super excited to see pictures of you and your kids. She said, I go to their house! It makes me miss home, but I am glad to see pics to remind me of you all!