Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho, Ho, Snow!





The snow won't stop! Jeremy, and his faithful companion snow master Conner have been plowing for days! Cooper gets bored with the ride and would rather throw snow balls at his Mom trying to snap a picture. Our thoughts are with you all this beautiful season.

5 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

You must have just posted this. It's snowing so much. We built a HUGE snowman today....by we I mean Tate and David....but it's awesome!!

The Cook's said...

hey way cute blog!!!! Hope you all have a merry Christmas, check us out at thecooksclan.blogspot.com Lots of Love!!!!

JoAnn said...

I love these pictures! So great - a 4 wheeler with a blade, just a way of life. Makes me think of my dad.

Char and Chris said...

Betty, It's so good to see you again. I found your blog through Chelsea's. Your family is so darling. It's great to keep up with you more. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite to ours. ccorton@netzero.net

Jenna Marie said...

Hey! I had no idea you had a blog. I saw your comment on Ann's and followed it here. :) I haven't seen you in forever... How are things? I'm wanting to start coming to step class... but 8:00 is just sounding way too early! :) Would you ever consider doing it later sometimes for sleep-deprived new mommy's like me? :)