Monday, September 8, 2008

Keenan's Blessing Day




Sunday, September 7, 2008

I wish days like Keenan's Blessing Day would last longer. You can't quite squeeze in all that you anticipate before the sun starts to set and your body begins to fade. I just wanted to keep enjoying family and friends and the special spirit of the day. The highlight of course was watching those worthy priesthood brethren that are all so dear to me take Keenan in their arms. What a precious memory and a gift. Thanks to all of you that helped make the day so wonderful for our family, I feel so blessed.

2 comments:

Kym said...

what a cute family picture! You all look so great!

JoAnn said...

This was wonderful to read Betty. Those blessing days are so very sweet - you are right. They never seem to last long enough. Enjoyed reading this memory of yours...